slowly I graze
against the shrouds of my youth
embracing what it had already meant
embracing what it had already meant
to scribe
when rain was just as sweet as light
and gray overshadowed no beauty
fairer than my muse
and gray overshadowed no beauty
fairer than my muse
and through that curious enchantment,
which in time aroused my secret self,
I was at once acquainted with my heart's eternal dreams.
which in time aroused my secret self,
I was at once acquainted with my heart's eternal dreams.
Popular Posts
-
as these thoughts flame for the beauty i've sought fueled by the madness in my heart's desire ...
-
you are the sun, i am the moon, we'll never touch we'll never know the beauty of a kiss i'll never know what it may be to mi...
-
My belovéd I am within a void if not with the inspiration of your soul, without the very essence that is you. I have only recently discov...
-
there is an image of this girl within my heart who once embraced me when i was a teen i cared for her when dreams would conjure as an ar...
-
o farewell belovéd mother i pray that you can see as angels lead you through those gates just what you mean to m...
-
come squeeze on the thorns and confess while you bleed let me mourn for you at the alter of death time is no acquaintance, you're stil...
-
such breath is like lonely dream a life that drifts in lily white the air is cold but surely gleams true beauty through the azure night...
-
oh, as you hang the semblance of my soul where all the world will find their fortuned dreams the piece of you that feeds the midnight ...
-
Oh me, I am the one from the table where roses wither left alone by my only son in echoing flakes of winter In moment's instanc...
-
i fall into the fragile moment i met you while sitting alone in this cradling solace drifting in and out of ...


2 comments:
Oh so soft and powerful rolled into one poignant verse.
"which in time aroused my secret self"
Wow. You are gifted. This was truly a pleasure to read!
nice photo too! lol
Post a Comment