I'll validate my love to a degree
When with my pen I shed my constant aim
To live, to feel, to know what makes me free
Deep in the verses I let pour and bleed
Of beauty and with all I long to know
I'll keep you there for you are all I need
As you invoke in me the faintest glow
Please do not take exception to my heart
When all is known through every word I write
Nor yet deny my passion bares an art
That most may find too mazy to recite
Deliver me from all that haunts me still
Make known the love you swore you would fulfill
Popular Posts
-
as these thoughts flame for the beauty i've sought fueled by the madness in my heart's desire ...
-
mesmerized, i'm lost in a dream where she stands against the midnight sky her breath... betrayed by how the touch of winte...
-
Oh me, I am the one from the table where roses wither left alone by my only son in echoing flakes of winter In moment's instanc...
-
My belovéd I am within a void if not with the inspiration of your soul, without the very essence that is you. I have only recently discov...
-
you are the sun, i am the moon, we'll never touch we'll never know the beauty of a kiss i'll never know what it may be to mi...
-
the wind, which breezes from the dreams my heart will always fail to believe in, kisses through her beautiful wings and wails, and wails, th...
-
there is an image of this girl within my heart who once embraced me when i was a teen i cared for her when dreams would conjure as an ar...
-
a soul inside this fukked up skin from where no one sees beyond fear is nothing and love is alwayz seeked but no one knows inside ...
-
thinking only of your unblemished beauty i stood like a silhouette against the bloodless moonlight that painted against our bedroom win...
-
dying in a haze of confusion, i cry remembering her her silhouette of undying dreams inspiring my every breath i have loved and with all i...


No comments:
Post a Comment