No pain about me may cease the divine
Her eyes write the words I'll not e'er adieu
For fairness in fortune is life I refine
Heaven's angels once had whispered to me
"Oh, tis' for you that she desperately cries"
So lest it be that this fortune may see
That just as a fool I may leave her in time
While here not once had I meant to bring her
An ounce of wrong in deep lullaby
Oh, fairness in fortune does suit me better
Than all the things that demons implied
Like life is frail and of no worth to me
If truth does hold what we wish to deny
Dear fairness in fortune had ultimately
Become a friend whom I'll always confide
In deepness of secret no other attained
So long had it been to be by and by
Sweet fairness in fortune is my life explained
By echoes of me when winter is nigh
Popular Posts
-
as these thoughts flame for the beauty i've sought fueled by the madness in my heart's desire ...
-
she sits within a cask of tears torn by the revelations of yesterday she'll drown, she'll drown straining for an ounce ...
-
mesmerized, i'm lost in a dream where she stands against the midnight sky her breath... betrayed by how the touch of winte...
-
Oh me, I am the one from the table where roses wither left alone by my only son in echoing flakes of winter In moment's instanc...
-
My belovéd I am within a void if not with the inspiration of your soul, without the very essence that is you. I have only recently discov...
-
the wind, which breezes from the dreams my heart will always fail to believe in, kisses through her beautiful wings and wails, and wails, th...
-
you are the sun, i am the moon, we'll never touch we'll never know the beauty of a kiss i'll never know what it may be to mi...
-
such breath is like lonely dream a life that drifts in lily white the air is cold but surely gleams true beauty through the azure night...
-
there is an image of this girl within my heart who once embraced me when i was a teen i cared for her when dreams would conjure as an ar...
-
o farewell belovéd mother i pray that you can see as angels lead you through those gates just what you mean to m...

No comments:
Post a Comment