Who is it that can understand
when things take form in shadows
when there's nowhere to turn to
how can you mangle
the distance that you've traveled
when sleepless nights die to blanket your eyes
is it for a lifetime alone
I can remember when I first saw you
the very essence I've longed
captured on a night of reminiscence
when your heart fell against my fear
lost and unknown while never to the light
have I ever appeared
masses of ocean abided us
like a million beautiful something's
I wonder now what you think of me
whether your thoughts have turned into nothing
when there's nowhere to turn to
how can you mangle
the distance that you've traveled
when sleepless nights die to blanket your eyes
is it for a lifetime alone
I can remember when I first saw you
the very essence I've longed
captured on a night of reminiscence
when your heart fell against my fear
lost and unknown while never to the light
have I ever appeared
masses of ocean abided us
like a million beautiful something's
I wonder now what you think of me
whether your thoughts have turned into nothing
Popular Posts
-
as these thoughts flame for the beauty i've sought fueled by the madness in my heart's desire ...
-
mesmerized, i'm lost in a dream where she stands against the midnight sky her breath... betrayed by how the touch of winte...
-
Oh me, I am the one from the table where roses wither left alone by my only son in echoing flakes of winter In moment's instanc...
-
My belovéd I am within a void if not with the inspiration of your soul, without the very essence that is you. I have only recently discov...
-
you are the sun, i am the moon, we'll never touch we'll never know the beauty of a kiss i'll never know what it may be to mi...
-
the wind, which breezes from the dreams my heart will always fail to believe in, kisses through her beautiful wings and wails, and wails, th...
-
such breath is like lonely dream a life that drifts in lily white the air is cold but surely gleams true beauty through the azure night...
-
there is an image of this girl within my heart who once embraced me when i was a teen i cared for her when dreams would conjure as an ar...
-
o farewell belovéd mother i pray that you can see as angels lead you through those gates just what you mean to m...
-
a soul inside this fukked up skin from where no one sees beyond fear is nothing and love is alwayz seeked but no one knows inside ...

No comments:
Post a Comment