My final breath was taken when she laid to rest
The vaguest notion that we both could be
Within a dream which I have learned to dream obsessed
I wonder how she can deny my plea
Each time I try to touch her heart she walks away
Why does she choose to leave me in my tears
I've died a thousand times beneath the skies of gray
Within myself where ugliness appears
The stars divinity bore life in her despair
Now in that sense we share the same domain
So much I'll ebb in solace through each thought I bear
And how that oft unveils my love in vain
She is the concrete rose that I wish I could hold
Which heaven thought to lace with ghostly pain
Her spirit's still the beauty yet so sadly told
Is how she won't return to me again
Popular Posts
-
as these thoughts flame for the beauty i've sought fueled by the madness in my heart's desire ...
-
mesmerized, i'm lost in a dream where she stands against the midnight sky her breath... betrayed by how the touch of winte...
-
Oh me, I am the one from the table where roses wither left alone by my only son in echoing flakes of winter In moment's instanc...
-
My belovéd I am within a void if not with the inspiration of your soul, without the very essence that is you. I have only recently discov...
-
you are the sun, i am the moon, we'll never touch we'll never know the beauty of a kiss i'll never know what it may be to mi...
-
the wind, which breezes from the dreams my heart will always fail to believe in, kisses through her beautiful wings and wails, and wails, th...
-
such breath is like lonely dream a life that drifts in lily white the air is cold but surely gleams true beauty through the azure night...
-
there is an image of this girl within my heart who once embraced me when i was a teen i cared for her when dreams would conjure as an ar...
-
o farewell belovéd mother i pray that you can see as angels lead you through those gates just what you mean to m...
-
a soul inside this fukked up skin from where no one sees beyond fear is nothing and love is alwayz seeked but no one knows inside ...

No comments:
Post a Comment