a burgeoning view of pleasure's depth
released me once from life
into a dream where beauty gleamed
from darkness to daylight
I could not fathom where I was
though honestly I knew
that dear Erato bore her breath
and held me in the nude
her eyes were of such deep secret
which beckoned me to touch
unwearied, pure, and intimate
she was more than enough
until I woke her waterfalls
which brought me to release
my soul, my light, my everything
then sunk my poise beneath
how ravishing she was to have
to savor, and to hold
oh, I remember how she felt
from where her rivers flowed
a burgeoning view of pleasure's depth
releasing me from life
into a dream where beauty gleamed
from darkness to daylight
released me once from life
into a dream where beauty gleamed
from darkness to daylight
I could not fathom where I was
though honestly I knew
that dear Erato bore her breath
and held me in the nude
her eyes were of such deep secret
which beckoned me to touch
unwearied, pure, and intimate
she was more than enough
until I woke her waterfalls
which brought me to release
my soul, my light, my everything
then sunk my poise beneath
how ravishing she was to have
to savor, and to hold
oh, I remember how she felt
from where her rivers flowed
a burgeoning view of pleasure's depth
releasing me from life
into a dream where beauty gleamed
from darkness to daylight
Popular Posts
-
as these thoughts flame for the beauty i've sought fueled by the madness in my heart's desire ...
-
you are the sun, i am the moon, we'll never touch we'll never know the beauty of a kiss i'll never know what it may be to mi...
-
My belovéd I am within a void if not with the inspiration of your soul, without the very essence that is you. I have only recently discov...
-
there is an image of this girl within my heart who once embraced me when i was a teen i cared for her when dreams would conjure as an ar...
-
o farewell belovéd mother i pray that you can see as angels lead you through those gates just what you mean to m...
-
come squeeze on the thorns and confess while you bleed let me mourn for you at the alter of death time is no acquaintance, you're stil...
-
oh, as you hang the semblance of my soul where all the world will find their fortuned dreams the piece of you that feeds the midnight ...
-
Oh me, I am the one from the table where roses wither left alone by my only son in echoing flakes of winter In moment's instanc...
-
such breath is like lonely dream a life that drifts in lily white the air is cold but surely gleams true beauty through the azure night...
-
the wind, which breezes from the dreams my heart will always fail to believe in, kisses through her beautiful wings and wails, and wails, th...

1 comment:
from beginning to end... sensuous and captivating with perfect flow.
totally love this one.
Post a Comment