Here by the candlelight alone in the night
Beyond my belief as I bury my woes
I know you will find the words I convey
Painted on the door for the things that I hold
By the shattering point of my thoughts that embrace
Everything I ask you to surrender for me
To have us together beneath coated skies
And not die in the very first moment I weave
All in all by my life and the ripen day
And that radiance burning within you, the night
Becomes my companion while I long for your heart
Sensing you'll find on the wall that I write
My confessions of love that I'll surely endow
To you as I search for all that I've lost
For what I believed to have seen in your pain
And how you take me from the places I've crossed
So what I will scrawl for you on the wall
Pours from my heart and soul which does mirror
Things in your thoughts that will soon lock away
The beauty you bare and unveil through your tears
Beyond my belief as I bury my woes
I know you will find the words I convey
Painted on the door for the things that I hold
By the shattering point of my thoughts that embrace
Everything I ask you to surrender for me
To have us together beneath coated skies
And not die in the very first moment I weave
All in all by my life and the ripen day
And that radiance burning within you, the night
Becomes my companion while I long for your heart
Sensing you'll find on the wall that I write
My confessions of love that I'll surely endow
To you as I search for all that I've lost
For what I believed to have seen in your pain
And how you take me from the places I've crossed
So what I will scrawl for you on the wall
Pours from my heart and soul which does mirror
Things in your thoughts that will soon lock away
The beauty you bare and unveil through your tears
Popular Posts
-
as these thoughts flame for the beauty i've sought fueled by the madness in my heart's desire ...
-
you are the sun, i am the moon, we'll never touch we'll never know the beauty of a kiss i'll never know what it may be to mi...
-
My belovéd I am within a void if not with the inspiration of your soul, without the very essence that is you. I have only recently discov...
-
there is an image of this girl within my heart who once embraced me when i was a teen i cared for her when dreams would conjure as an ar...
-
o farewell belovéd mother i pray that you can see as angels lead you through those gates just what you mean to m...
-
come squeeze on the thorns and confess while you bleed let me mourn for you at the alter of death time is no acquaintance, you're stil...
-
such breath is like lonely dream a life that drifts in lily white the air is cold but surely gleams true beauty through the azure night...
-
oh, as you hang the semblance of my soul where all the world will find their fortuned dreams the piece of you that feeds the midnight ...
-
Oh me, I am the one from the table where roses wither left alone by my only son in echoing flakes of winter In moment's instanc...
-
the wind, which breezes from the dreams my heart will always fail to believe in, kisses through her beautiful wings and wails, and wails, th...


No comments:
Post a Comment