beyond grave sites that once called my name
and eerie whispers had kept me so
in direction of the very baring
of a cross unveiled through hopeless shadow
these heavens drown me within your tangle
of webbed mercy I do adore
not I, no never had seemed embraced
by the divine language which angels pour
o by the grace of light your soul diverged
which shall never see the day that I
cry your name in painful tone
for death released me to touch your eyes
and upon these days I rise like this
forgetting what it is to feel
things that now are unknown to me
breathless, I swear this unconcealed
and eerie whispers had kept me so
in direction of the very baring
of a cross unveiled through hopeless shadow
these heavens drown me within your tangle
of webbed mercy I do adore
not I, no never had seemed embraced
by the divine language which angels pour
o by the grace of light your soul diverged
which shall never see the day that I
cry your name in painful tone
for death released me to touch your eyes
and upon these days I rise like this
forgetting what it is to feel
things that now are unknown to me
breathless, I swear this unconcealed
Popular Posts
-
as these thoughts flame for the beauty i've sought fueled by the madness in my heart's desire ...
-
mesmerized, i'm lost in a dream where she stands against the midnight sky her breath... betrayed by how the touch of winte...
-
Oh me, I am the one from the table where roses wither left alone by my only son in echoing flakes of winter In moment's instanc...
-
My belovéd I am within a void if not with the inspiration of your soul, without the very essence that is you. I have only recently discov...
-
you are the sun, i am the moon, we'll never touch we'll never know the beauty of a kiss i'll never know what it may be to mi...
-
the wind, which breezes from the dreams my heart will always fail to believe in, kisses through her beautiful wings and wails, and wails, th...
-
such breath is like lonely dream a life that drifts in lily white the air is cold but surely gleams true beauty through the azure night...
-
there is an image of this girl within my heart who once embraced me when i was a teen i cared for her when dreams would conjure as an ar...
-
o farewell belovéd mother i pray that you can see as angels lead you through those gates just what you mean to m...
-
a soul inside this fukked up skin from where no one sees beyond fear is nothing and love is alwayz seeked but no one knows inside ...

No comments:
Post a Comment