So intimate tonight
To touch her lips imbued in tears
To gain a brand new sight
The glee aroused within my heart
Has painted all my thoughts
To glow with such vitality
For everything she sought
The stars persuade our destiny
While life embraces through
The fortune of a new era
Igniting what is true
I dote upon her eloquence
Now feeling I belong
No matter what, I love her now
I've loved her all along
Popular Posts
-
mesmerized, i'm lost in a dream where she stands against the midnight sky her breath... betrayed by how the touch of winte...
-
slowly I graze against the shrouds of my youth embracing what it had already meant to scribe when rain was just as sweet...
-
please don't go there with your open heart if day should close within on how you've sought for glory my faith resides in how...
-
an intimate secret on my dream kept pillow lulls me to sleep as a beautiful whisper; while oh, the sweetest truth i hold to the heave...
-
for you, the one whom i imperishably adore i bleed my heart, my soul, my every whim and by this verse, the beauty that i pour through d...
-
I needed her, so, to live I have withered Away, beyond my lovely brunette Her story so tragic, a lifeless endeavor How seldo...
-
Afar from wounded reach Within a dream my heart holds Under a starlit blanket How she doth soothe my soul Upon a floor of ...
-
a flowing calm of tears splashed that transparent canvas by a soul who stroke through a cold embrace it rece...
-
a dance through a mossy dream ignited on a penetrating night so much so that its embrace (unclothed in spectacular shapes) ...
-
i'm jealous of him... looming in your every unclean thought through day and night and night and day while remaining more to you tha...


No comments:
Post a Comment