I acquainted my soul with a secret good-bye
For all that I was I'd often deny
It wasn't enough to bare my despair
And so I said 'no, I no longer care!'
Then I wrote as though my quill would expire
And bled to the page my infernal ire
It wasn't enough to bare my despair
And so I said 'no, I no longer care!'
Then I wrote as though my quill would expire
And bled to the page my infernal ire
Then blew out the light so I would soon see
Evermore, evermore as oblivion would be
And how I imagine by the depth of my needs
Evermore, evermore as oblivion would be
And how I imagine by the depth of my needs
How the reaper would come if I sowed all my seeds
To cast me from life and have my last breath
Intrigue my mere fate and proclaim me to death
Where whoever awaited on me where I stood
Admitted to me how they'd not understood
That my final leisure which embraced me so deep
Was vested in me through my fantasy's keep
That my final leisure which embraced me so deep
Was vested in me through my fantasy's keep
Popular Posts
-
as these thoughts flame for the beauty i've sought fueled by the madness in my heart's desire ...
-
she sits within a cask of tears torn by the revelations of yesterday she'll drown, she'll drown straining for an ounce ...
-
mesmerized, i'm lost in a dream where she stands against the midnight sky her breath... betrayed by how the touch of winte...
-
Oh me, I am the one from the table where roses wither left alone by my only son in echoing flakes of winter In moment's instanc...
-
there is an image of this girl within my heart who once embraced me when i was a teen i cared for her when dreams would conjure as an ar...
-
o farewell belovéd mother i pray that you can see as angels lead you through those gates just what you mean to m...
-
the wind, which breezes from the dreams my heart will always fail to believe in, kisses through her beautiful wings and wails, and wails, th...
-
the sweet affections in her heart reflected in my dreams roam from the sea's poetic art that breezes through t...
-
you are the sun, i am the moon, we'll never touch we'll never know the beauty of a kiss i'll never know what it may be to mi...
-
such breath is like lonely dream a life that drifts in lily white the air is cold but surely gleams true beauty through the azure night...


No comments:
Post a Comment