For that which lies in my darkest words
When angel's cry as grieved tortured birds
Lie close to me, take me in your flight
Hold me, hold me, oh ever so tight
Let this day fall between my fingers
Take a moment to beautifully linger
In deepness my despair will save
Your broken heart before the grave
But what is day without the night
Do tell me for whom you'd shine your light
If you had not once left me so
Just let things be without the flow
Of tendency when rain does fall
My life for you, please take it all
I lie in the dear sweet echo of
Life that dared to forget me, love
So let me hear you'll not deny
The reason that I so often cry
I've learned of pain I had begotten
To die alone, easily forgotten
Lie close to me, take me in your flight
Hold me, hold me, oh ever so tight
Let this day fall between my fingers
Take a moment to beautifully linger
In deepness my despair will save
Your broken heart before the grave
But what is day without the night
Do tell me for whom you'd shine your light
If you had not once left me so
Just let things be without the flow
Of tendency when rain does fall
My life for you, please take it all
I lie in the dear sweet echo of
Life that dared to forget me, love
So let me hear you'll not deny
The reason that I so often cry
I've learned of pain I had begotten
To die alone, easily forgotten
Labels:
Art Inspired,
Dark,
Deny,
Forgotten,
Light
Popular Posts
-
as these thoughts flame for the beauty i've sought fueled by the madness in my heart's desire ...
-
mesmerized, i'm lost in a dream where she stands against the midnight sky her breath... betrayed by how the touch of winte...
-
Oh me, I am the one from the table where roses wither left alone by my only son in echoing flakes of winter In moment's instanc...
-
My belovéd I am within a void if not with the inspiration of your soul, without the very essence that is you. I have only recently discov...
-
you are the sun, i am the moon, we'll never touch we'll never know the beauty of a kiss i'll never know what it may be to mi...
-
the wind, which breezes from the dreams my heart will always fail to believe in, kisses through her beautiful wings and wails, and wails, th...
-
such breath is like lonely dream a life that drifts in lily white the air is cold but surely gleams true beauty through the azure night...
-
there is an image of this girl within my heart who once embraced me when i was a teen i cared for her when dreams would conjure as an ar...
-
o farewell belovéd mother i pray that you can see as angels lead you through those gates just what you mean to m...
-
a soul inside this fukked up skin from where no one sees beyond fear is nothing and love is alwayz seeked but no one knows inside ...

No comments:
Post a Comment