Page One

Posted by Robert Anderson On Tuesday, May 26, 2009 0 comments



Photobucket
"The intimacy of divine intervention
will blossom like a rose
and bloom for every moment
I kiss your heart with my soul"
-for Amber

 
In loneliness I have awaken
Oh, how it is I long
The preciousness deep in the hours
of my dear sweet AmberDawn
Her voice echoes in my head
In memory I know her beauty
To hold her close in soothing silence
While angels cry in all their envy
It's in her words that I've placed my trust
This girl whose soul is so familiar
A love that lies within our confessions
I pray that she knows how I do need her
I kiss her heart with whispered wishes
In moments I find she's known such pain
and promise to her for every moment
She's stolen my fears and doubts away
Within her nature I've seen such kindness
This gorgeous creature who I adore
and I've imagined her dancing alone
In the rain as her spirit shines and soars
Sweet grace how heaven has sung for her
To add to her elegance a lovely smile
and I know she holds the key to my dreams
I'd be honored to make her life worthwhile


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts