when you come my way

Posted by Robert Anderson On Monday, August 3, 2009 1 comments

Photobucket 
i sense your grace and it goes away
my heart can take no more
will you be there the day i need you the most
for the beauty you hold, i pour
my thoughts in solace and from my heart
through the haze of this debris
which whisper to me that you're utterly there
as you loom so silently
i wonder if you see me in my soul
and all that i still go through
and know of the time that i will let go
when you fall into my view

there's nothing i'd ever deny you now
if you would gently say
you'd ease my confusion and my doubt
oh, death when you come my way



1 comment:

poizon said...

"i pour my thoughts in solace and from my heart"... i think that covers what most of us feel who write, it's something we do alone, but yet release so that we don't feel so alone, well done you...XO

Post a Comment

Popular Posts