Fantasy's Keep

Posted by Robert Anderson On Tuesday, August 11, 2009 0 comments

 I acquainted my soul with a secret good-bye
For all that I was I'd often deny
It wasn't enough to bare my despair
And so I said 'no, I no longer care!'
Then I wrote as though my quill would expire
And bled to the page my infernal ire
Then blew out the light so I would soon see
Evermore, evermore as oblivion would be

And how I imagine by the depth of my needs
How the reaper would come if I sowed all my seeds
To cast me from life and have my last breath
Intrigue my mere fate and proclaim me to death
Where whoever awaited on me where I stood
Admitted to me how they'd not understood
That my final leisure which embraced me so deep
Was vested in me through my fantasy's keep




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts