Inseparable

Posted by Robert Anderson On Sunday, August 2, 2009 0 comments

Photobucket 
By this I undoubtedly enrapture the might
Of my greatest esteem: my fair muse through the night
Whom I desperately evoke by the brilliance of thought
Within this low chamber it's her love I have sought
And by every vow I had gave through each breath
That all my dear dreams may reflect beyond death
Bleed what I write of through my fantasies keep
To span from the joy and the sorrow I weep
So by the bright dealings she holds up so high
I greet the sweet joy that ripples her eye
While the anguish she learned to free from my heart
No longer remains for the fact we won't part
And so it is stated by the wisdom I've writ
Through how she embraces and feeds off my wit
Our bond is our fate, she's my darling, my bride
And the one who ignited my spirit inside



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts