Beyond The Beckoning Of Age

Posted by Robert Anderson On Sunday, May 3, 2009 0 comments

Photobucket
Of lovely life that lies awake within
Your fairness there, not blemished nor betrayed
O by the night with candle glowing kin
To cast what depth your soul shall never trade


For sheerness lost in wonderment through death
Do tell me when it is that I may see
By beauty dawned upon this earthly breath
Dear tender love the life you breathe in me

And for your splendor I may cast away
My hopeless thoughts of words into adieu
I've longed in lifetimes long before this day
That you and I by blessings carried through

Shall not deny what merges us to coil
Against the fates and time that solely wage
Their test to see our brightest dreams un-foil
Far beyond the beckoning of age

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts