Gift

Posted by Robert Anderson On Wednesday, May 27, 2009 0 comments




 
Photobucket
Please tell me will you help me
To relieve my love and pain
For every ghostly image
Wishing to see me die in vain

For every wrong I've done
I'll reap what I have sown
Then pray to the wisdom above
To greet me when I go

So bless my words engraved
In the minds of those that read
My book of poetry within
Every thought that I have shed

Pushing me to carry on
Through the gift that God had chose
To give to me so selfless
Until my book does close

And by each step I've taken
Please promise me tonight
That I'll never be forgotten
At the end beyond this life

And when heaven will smile down
To receive me in embrace
This is what I'll leave for you
The gift that God had gave


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts