The Fate of All My Love

Posted by Robert Anderson On Friday, May 22, 2009 0 comments

Photobucket
Engrave me in my wearied skin
And guide me on the way
Vowed somewhere away from here
Where you found me not astray
The height of all the things you tell
Dawn to endless hours
Tell me now please wait for me
Like spring to thirsty flowers
Binding by a peacefulness
Which bleeds out from the heavens
Thoughts of you in mended poems
From where my soul descended
Measures of a hopeful dream
Living in each day
The silence had awakened me
Revealing I had played
Dead in times I could not face
Each thought that I had yearned
Confessing how you needed me
Reflecting what had burned
In the depth of my dimensions
Mirroring who I was
Fielding over earthly breath
The fate of all my love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts