you are the sun, i am the moon

Posted by Robert Anderson On Thursday, September 2, 2010 2 comments

you are the sun, i am the moon, we'll never touch
we'll never know the beauty of a kiss
i'll never know what it may be to miss you much
for i have never mingled with your bliss
i search for you, you are the light deep in my heart
you light my path when i am lost, oh love
you are the sun, i am the moon, we'll never part
though we may share the heavens high above
it's in my nature to be far from your embrace
yet i still hope you hear what i convey
i often do what it may take to know your grace
and so i'll find my way to you one day
you are the sun, i am the moon, though this is true
i'll always be in love with only you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely lovely Robert. It speaks to me of perfect love.

Joanne Olivieri said...

A dark yearning in both verse and stunning photo. So well captured and expressed.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts