Pool of Salty Tears

Posted by Robert Anderson On Wednesday, July 15, 2009 0 comments



So dainty are the dreams in which we took our final breath
As soft and tender as the light embellished in our steps
Where shall we go from here oh, what fair journey now awaits
We shaped our bond by loveliness in comfort and in grace
I gave you my affection by the thoughts I'd often bleed
You bathed your secrets in my soul through all your deep mystique
No, nothing wills me more right now than why we would exist
My heart is yours to keep although the depth where dark abyss
Denies me of the light that dawn-to-dark can give rise to
And does remain to me as every reason shadows loom
You've gone away to where there is a pool of salty tears
And I'm the one who did turn out for how our life appeared
I'm sorry for the things I've done that darkened me within
Just know inside, no matter what, you are the life I live



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts