Verity

Posted by Robert Anderson On Monday, July 13, 2009 0 comments


They see me as a gentle spirit who will never stray
I know that in my heart of hearts their kindness day by day
Has brought me to grow into one who's sensitive to those
Who lack within their soul's design the strength to gain repose
My family, I love them dear, they bring to me such peace
They grant to me the patience that I pray will never cease
The openness we often share with every single breath
It makes me feel their love that will survive beyond my death
We share in laughter brought on by the touch of humor's glow
They help me to have deep acceptance for the lives that go
Who held defiance tightly when they met their life span's length
I'd never trade away my kin who give to me the strength
Oh, I do cherish every time their sweet sincerity
Brings gratitude so easily throughout this verity


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts