Dreams

Posted by Robert Anderson On Sunday, July 12, 2009 0 comments


In what dreams do you dream to capture me love
From where does it give your sweet heart to see true
Oh, when is it that you need me the most
Could it be possible that you may never see through

Your days supposing I were no longer there
Giving you my heart in the sweetest lullaby
As I watch you asleep within every ripple
Of what dreams I wonder you do dream tonight

And when is it love that we may fall so deep
Within and afar wherever you go
Watching you smile to every whisper I cry
Longing you see how I do love you so

Oh me, I am the one who fell for your face
So silent tonight in the way you that you breathe
Like a fool I can't help but to kiss your sweet lips
Goodnight until I fall asleep as you dream


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts