the one i have longed

Posted by Robert Anderson On Saturday, November 19, 2011 0 comments

 
circulating throughout a dream that once was...
now dwindling

into the crevice of her very soul
she doubts
my whimsical breath through
her disordered thoughts


and i,
once more than seemingly enough,
now die -- oh yes. i die for an ounce
of the taste she'd offer my own
secret-self -
[how i yearned to lastingly hold that
which remained as true]


bygone whispers follow duskiness into
the solace of her mind and echo
the sowing of all she swore
would never exist
for me


and so,
while recall the day i confessed
my unchained heart to hers and
secretly pray while echoing the sweetest sentiments
i have ever, ever bore:


"you're my bijou and...
to dream knowing this is enough for me"


she'll remain the one
i have longed
forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts