dawn of love

Posted by Robert Anderson On Thursday, November 24, 2011 0 comments

gray dandelion seedheads stream from reveries of yore
to where i thought enchantment wasn't meant to be or for
a fool as gullible as i have always been, my dear
and as i watched the way they danced poetically, my tears
fell from the holiest of places in my brawling heart
and then beheld the way we waltzed a lovely sea of art
against that dream's endearment as blue skies would captivate
the very face of all eternity and all of fate
the field we frolicked in as we would laugh and as we'd play
endears my memory with all i held that lovely day
though oh, you felt it wasn't meant to last yet you still swore
that you would always be for me my dear, dear, sweet amore
then as you ever thought to go away like as the sun
gray dandelion seedheads blew from where our love begun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts