the funeral pyre

Posted by Robert Anderson On Wednesday, November 23, 2011 0 comments

from where i'll flame i'll be reborn to bear for only you
and thus you will remain to me as all i ever knew
while every ounce of all the depth here in my eyes will die
to reawaken my own soul through all the tears i cry
i'll firstly weaken for your love then gaze to heaven, see
'til all i know of every breath of life you gave to me
corrodes to ash until i nevermore may know again
the way a dream as beautiful can bare a heart in vain
and as eventuality will beckon for me, dear
you'll be the one for whom i'll rise my spirits from my fear
then live again -- oh, as bathetically as it may seem
far more intense to follow through the sweetest words i teem
through all the thoughts i bleed as every reason i adore
for all the ways you sense my deepest passions always pour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts