bowie of my passion

Posted by Robert Anderson On Sunday, November 6, 2011 0 comments

i watch intently
as she stabs and twists that bowie
of my undying passion into her heart
and am blinded by
the emitting
of her ache

it bares of her secret-self so deeply 
in such evocation that i discover
the truest beauty trickle
from her alluring eyes

i stand in 'awe' then fall to my knees
at the very disappearance
of each cheerless breath which had kept her
a cageling and smile shyly
at her snaring approval

she gazes open-mouth while biting
her index, eyes hypnotic, then
crawls to me in a seducing fashion

i think i'm in love. 



"Nor is it perhaps really love when I say that for me you are the most beloved; love is to me that you are the knife which I turn within myself"` -- Franz Kafka 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts