romanticizing the night

Posted by Robert Anderson On Thursday, June 2, 2011 1 comments

oh yore, to breathlessness i'll sleep
then pray i bring to light
for one more chance to never weep
my acquainting with the night
so all my thoughts of her are bred
and soon embracing me
is all the musing love i bled
for her soul endlessly
i've lived, i've loved, i've died, i've died
a thousand times before
where all the lifeblood dreams would guide
had taught me to be more
while beauty's still a thing to keep
i've known the truth of life
and so to breathlessness i'll sleep
to hush my
moonlit strife

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the emotion is intense in this piece and the photo works perfectly. This line in particular really got me...

i've lived, i've loved, i've died, i've died

Post a Comment

Popular Posts