Feelings of Deep Wonder

Posted by Robert Anderson On Thursday, April 23, 2009 0 comments

Photobucket
through all my feelings of deep wonder
engraved within a poem
like candlelight that shone against
the mirror, that once had shown

through the eyes of all my reasons
passing time away
all my thoughts that will take me there
beyond my selfish ways

hear my whispers as my words
do cling to honest hope
see me deep within dimensions
of merging winding roads

that created but this single path
i'd never known existed
it's time i learned to take whatever
endeavors had persisted

to plant a tree within my life
of eden's poison apple
things that once forbade me so
to crawl beyond the shadows

not too soon, it was you who felt
across the stories laced
things that once looked down on me
in all your goodness, and for grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts