Oh Me (I Am The One)

Posted by Robert Anderson On Friday, April 3, 2009 0 comments


Photobucket

Oh me, I am the one
from the table where roses wither
left alone by my only son in echoing flakes of winter

In moment's instances where I dare to shed
tears around the strangers
who heard the argument so vividly spread
throughout the restaurant's ranges
While knowing seemingly they cannot see
how without your sweet son's father
Wondering deep in your thought's wingspan
lord knows it makes things harder
Oh me, I am the one... I pray you hear my cries
During days and nights it was you and I
in the beauty where I've died
When so young and free I was so very, very able
now it is you I no longer feel
my dear, dear, sweet angel
Oh me, I am the one... burdened for how I can't
take in thought all the things I know
you have always felt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts