regression

Posted by Robert Anderson On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 0 comments

it was unjust

when you chose to unwed
and impale our core
from what bond we ever, ever shared

moment after ruling moment
i was made to endure the pacifying contentment
of the murkiness in your heart

what have you done, sweet lover?

where have the days,
which have vaingloriously bled into the
ceaseless nights, taken us?

do you know --
do you know that it was always i
who tried to grant your scurrilous thoughts
sanctification?

[it's all you claimed to yearn in me]

but still
it was unjust

unworthy of you is how
you brought down the glorious tower of
my minds ability to encase you secretly
into valediction

so why -- why,
why have you abandoned the notion
that reveries can ignite eternity?

it's arbitrary to say the least and you
have more often than not
painted fertile darkness into yourself
for the sake of loathing me

how unjust... how utterly
unjust

and now
my every breath is excruciating--
to inhale the bitter rivalry of lust
and exhale memories
invalidate me

the traitorous behavior
of your soul -- furtive, and
so seemingly indifferent
have poured into my speculation

untwining myself from
my secret-self with ease
duplicates the theme of a
labyrinthine aim

your inky gossamer emphasized
arraigning to the limit of death

and you are so, so
audacious

i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts