desirous

Posted by Robert Anderson On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 0 comments

your nipples are revealing through that white blouse.

how can i not want more
to embrace you from behind
and trace my hands along your stomach to feel you up?

i do.
a sultry dance.
you smile and turn to greet me with a soft kiss--
it soon swirls into
our breaths, in a pant-like pattern,
escape through our noses. closed eyes and
searching hands-- i crave you.

as i gently pull your hair you whisper to me
"i want it baby"
and so
my shirt agilely
falls to the floor...

i breathlessly yearn as you
touch your lips to my earlobe
and suck.

and i'm so aroused as you dig your claws into my jeans,
stroking ever gently,
teasing. biting your lip all the while.

soon, it's too much and you
unbuckle my belt while tracing your tongue
gently down,
down,
down.

i ultimately gasp, loving how your mouth
does all it can to satisfy.

through a restless tone of arousal i utter
"oh, suck it baby" then...
you unhinge your mouth and smile
that seductive smile.

without warning
i am shoved to the bed then
you alluringly tease me
by revealing only the upper part of
your midnight g-string

with ease taking it a step further
(i love the way you do it)
you slide your pants off and reveal
everything
below your gorgeous waist.

then as you
climb to rest your thighs on
each side of my hips...tilting your head to the heavens,
both hands on my chest, you move
in a motion that brings me
to inhale sharply,
passionately, ever
desirous.

a hungry moan invites me to go deeper,
and i grip you tight while you gain momentum
(we are inflamed now). 

the rhythm of my every thrust,
in sync with your soul is so, so
beautiful.

sweat glands gleam, tracing from your brow
down to the pubic area of your
gorgeous body.

the moment intensifies and oh,
i soon sense
those quivering hips and thighs
as you pull to my chest, emphasizing ecstasy until...
your breasts lay contently,
the sensation
runs it course through you, to me...
we are blissfully
released.

closed eyes, delighted breaths and gentler kisses followed by
a whispered exchange of 'i love you's' come after.

love has never been
like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts