Easily Forgotten

Posted by Robert Anderson On Wednesday, June 10, 2009 0 comments

have a good week Pictures, Images and Photos
For that which lies in my darkest words
 When angel's cry as grieved tortured birds
Lie close to me, take me in your flight
Hold me, hold me, oh ever so tight

Let this day fall between my fingers
Take a moment to beautifully linger
In deepness my despair will save

Your broken heart before the grave

But what is day without the night
Do tell me for whom you'd shine your light
If you had not once left me so
Just let things be without the flow

Of tendency when rain does fall
My life for you, please take it all
I lie in the dear sweet echo of
Life that dared to forget me, love

So let me hear you'll not deny
The reason that I so often cry
I've learned of pain I had begotten
To die alone, easily forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts