lucky

Posted by Robert Anderson On Thursday, January 13, 2011 0 comments

i am unsure,
unsure...
of where i am going

you... you're lucky
to have found someone

but sometimes the rivers
my tears have formed

in the abyss
where i have undone

your beautiful smile
oh, your bright lovely face

that once gave me the hope
that it would never fade

but somewhere my luck
had turned into ashes

and one day my luck
will grant a better day

so when you crawl your soul
to lie gently in bed

don't think about me
and all that i did
(all that i did)

'cause i tore the four leafs
off of your lucky clover

and i'm afraid of the truth
so i'll never be sober

again, when i think
without ever
knowing

that sometimes...
(oh, sometimes)
i am unsure
of where
i am
going

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts