i'll hold you (as my valentine)

Posted by Robert Anderson On Sunday, February 14, 2010 0 comments

i'll hold you as my valentine
for you are so much more
than dreams that kindle deep and true
it's you whom i adore
i will take chance to utter hope
and never lie to you
to hold you as my valentine 
through whispers more than true
and by this i can live again
and praise you with a song 
if only by each day you'd see
how much we do belong
together everlastingly
like as we're meant to be
i'll hold you as my valentine
now that you're here with me
i love you from my weary heart
and i'll not dare deny
the words you thought to say to me
that taught me how to fly
which lead me to embrace a verse 
i pour to touch your soul
then hold you as my valentine
for how you make me whole


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts