The Condition of Conflict

Posted by Robert Anderson On Monday, December 7, 2009 0 comments



Warning: Strong language


call me a dreamer 'cause I'm often in my head
dear lord am I evil for the tears I don't shed?

see, I can't help it, not at all, my mind swerves and it spins
there are days when the craziness invites itself in
this whole world is a shit hole, we're all livin' in fear
even the wide-eyed are blind to what they see in the mirror
sometimes I fall to the darkness that society bestows
not knowing the difference between my friends and my foes
  for all the bad out there who can truely understand?
there just aren't enough answers to the questions at hand
the devil grins with a veil over humanities eyes
now how the fuck are the cosmos supposed to hear all our cries
you see, what's done in the dark will never fail to find light
it's uncommon nowadays for one to stand up and fight
oh, this is how it is, my every day is unjust
so how the hell am I to take it when I'm bound to combust?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts