My Buried Woes

Posted by Robert Anderson On Tuesday, October 13, 2009 0 comments


Here by the candlelight alone in the night
Beyond my belief as I bury my  woes
I know you will find the words I convey
Painted on the door for the things that I  hold

By the shattering point of my thoughts that  embrace
Everything I ask you to surrender for  me
To have us together beneath coated  skies
And not die in the very first moment I  weave

All in all by my life and the ripen  day
And that radiance burning within you, the  night
Becomes my companion while I long for your  heart
Sensing you'll find on the wall that I  write

My confessions of love that I'll surely  endow
To you as I search for all that I've  lost
For what I believed to have seen in your  pain
And how you take me from the places I've  crossed

So what I will scrawl for you on the  wall
Pours from my heart and soul which does  mirror
Things in your thoughts that will soon lock  away
The beauty you bare and unveil through your  tears


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts