lush

Posted by Robert Anderson On Sunday, November 15, 2009 0 comments

 the truth of this
blends as an enchanting fantasy
while breathing its sweetest breath
against the sheathing
of my soul

i veil my eyes, the waves whisper to the shore
and echo, echo, echo... seducing me,
then i gaze to the heavens and think
only of her touch

without warning she finds my thoughts
and finds me
(in the flesh... half exposed)
for her private pleasure

i'm awakened to arousing kisses
on the strand while
her soft lips bring me to die
for every ounce of her i am fed;
my sweet enchantress, my Erato

the salty taste imbues across my tongue
and spontaneously inflames my passion for her--
so contiguous and... intensified

"take me" she soothingly whispers
so i caress against her thigh,
gradually moving my hand to her secret Eden,
and her body, oh that flawless body,
with stirred expression appeals to me
while she lets out a deep and fervent gasp

this gently baits my lustful appetite and so
lower, lower, lower i trail my hungry mouth, my lips,
my tongue to feed from the depth of her

i feel her latch on to my unfolded raven hair and moan
as i explore softly against
her juices flow, enjoying her
(while  lush desire kindles)

the scent is so beautiful and following my fill
i slowly climb to greet the peak
of her voluptuous curves with my
scouring urge

like wildfire she beckons me
through a savoriness of bliss
with unseeing eyes... her enticing kiss

and then oh,
i push my love evenly in her while she holds me
closer, closer, closer still
while a delighted inhale, which carries me
nearly to weakness, confesses

delicately she looks into my eyes as
the truest bliss settles in and we
are celestially intertwined -- making love with eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts